What are the precautions for the use of stamping dies?
Posted by Admin
Punch die is an accessory corresponding to the punch. The workpiece undergoes plastic deformation under the combined action of the punch of the punch and the resistance of the die to complete the processing process. The punch die is an indispensable part of the stamping process. The stamping process is composed of molds, stamping equipment and stamping materials. The three elements of stamping processing, only when they are combined with each other can the stamping parts be obtained. The service life of CNC punch die depends on reasonable die structure, high manufacturing accuracy, good heat treatment effect, and correct selection of punches and die installation accuracy of punches. The correct use, maintenance and maintenance of the die cannot be ignored. Link.
(1) Dirt should be removed before the mold is installed and used, and the guide sleeve of the mold and the mold should be strictly checked for good lubrication.
(2) Regularly check the turntable of the punch press and the mold installation base to ensure the coaxial accuracy of the upper and lower turntables.
(3) Install the convex and concave molds on the turntable according to the mold installation procedure to ensure that the direction of the convex and concave molds is consistent. In particular, molds with orientation requirements must be careful to prevent incorrect or reverse installation.
(4) After the mold is installed, check whether the fastening screws of the mold installation base are properly locked.
(5) When the punch and die edge of the punch die is worn, the sharpening should be stopped in time, otherwise it will rapidly expand the wear of the die edge, accelerate the wear of the die, and reduce the quality of the punch and the life of the die.
(6) There should be a backup of the general molds used in mass production, so that the production can be rotated to ensure the production needs.
(7) The stamping personnel should use softer metal to make operating tools when installing the mold to prevent damage to the mold when knocking or smashing during the installation process.
(8) The mold should be handled with care during transportation, and no littering is allowed to avoid damage to the cutting edge and guide of the mold.
(9) After use, the mold should be put back to the designated position in time and treated with oil and rust prevention.
(10) To ensure the service life of the mold, the spring of the mold should be replaced regularly to prevent the fatigue damage of the spring from affecting the use of the mold.
(11) In metal stamping and drawing production, the factors that affect the yield of stamping and drawing are roughly the accuracy of the stamping equipment, the rationality of the mold design, the quality of the stamping die, and the performance of the stamping oil.
The company's purpose is: to survive by quality!
Seek development by reputation! Under the premise
of ensuring quality first, we strive for reasonable
prices, timely delivery, and constantly develop new
products and open up new markets.